Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Eleven Minutes


                                          O, MARRY, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
                                      PRAY FOR US WHO TURN TO YOU. AMEN

Eleven Minutes - Paulo Coelho

Eleven Minutes novel is one of the international bestseller . His books have had a life-enhancing impact on million of people .
"Love is a terrible thing that will make you suffer......."
This novel tell the story about a girl name "Maria", a young Brazilian girl.
To summaries the novel I will divide into three part.

Part one   - The innocent girl
Part two   - How to survive
Part three - True love

                                         "This daring new novel sees  the  author  of
                                         
                                           The Alchemist at his best - challenging our

                                            prejudices, opening our mind and keeping

                                                           us utterly enthralled"


                                                   For I am the first and the last
                                             I am the venerated and the despised
                                                  I am the prostitute and the saint
                                                     I am the wife and the virgin
                                                I am the mother and the daughter
                                                    I am the arms of my mother
                                             I am  barren and my child are many
                                         I am the married women and the spinster
                                         I am the women who gives birth and she
                                                        Who never procreated
                                         I am the consolation for the pain of birth
                                                 I am the wife and the husband
                                            And it was my man who created me
                                                 I am the mother of my father
                                                I am the sister of my husband
                                                  And he is my rejected son
                                                       Always respect me
                               For I am the shameful and the magnificent one

                                   
                                   """Hymn yo Isis, third or fourth century BC,
                             
                                               discovered in Nag Hammadi"""
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eleven Minutes Part three( True love)

True Love "Hang on a moment"  I will paint you, I will finish it in 5 min. I can see the light in you. She was shocked and t...